...

Diamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond Text

venerdì 28 novembre 2008

Il tempo vola!! Time flies!!




IT Mamma mia, ieri Elodie ha fatto già 18 mesi... come passa veloce il tempo... Ieri era anche la festa di ringranziamento in America, e stavo anche pensando che esattamente nel 2003, giovedì 27 novembre ho ricevuto la mia chiamata in missione ed era anche in quell'anno la festa di ringraziamento... Mentre quest'anno di importante c'è stato il compli-mese di Elodie!=) Che giorno importante!!!!





EN Mamma mia, yesterday Elodie turned already 18 months old... time passes by so fast... Yesterday was Thanksgiving in the USA, and I was also thinking that exactly in 2003, on the 27th of november (Thursday) I received my mission call: even back then it was thanksgiving day... Instead this year there was Elodie's month "birthday"! =) Both now and in 2003 was really an important day!!!!

2 commenti:

Krystal ha detto...

She is so cute....I love that you have updated I miss knowing what going on in your life I love Ya!!!!

Mia ha detto...

ma è grande T_T
elodie è cresciuta T_T
nooooo T_T
è alta quasi come me ormai T_T

cmq bello il tuo blog natalizio ^_^